Costa Brava holiday opinion muchoviaje

Costa Brava
It all started looking for a cheap holiday to get the first 7 days of August. I knew that the dates were not the best to escape but had no other choice and was bound to find the Costa Brava.

At first I began to despair of seeing that the prices of all hotels budget escaped me but in the end, after much searching, I found a 4 star hotel half board for the price of a two-star and above in Tossa de Mar it was one of my preferences. Once I found this bargain in muchoviaje.com, I started looking at other online travel agencies and even on the page of the hotel and in all the price rose from 10% to 20%.

The truth is that as was the first time to book a trip online I was not all me but from the outset, note that it was a serious company. I send several emails to resolve some doubts about the room and I responded quickly.

In the hotel there was no hit, they took the booking confirmation you can print at any time from the website and the room they gave us did not have any difference with the others.

0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Top WordPress Themes