OPINION TO STAY IN HUELVA MuchoViaje

Isla Cristina


I booked two months before the summer one week half board Confortel Islantilla in Isla Cristina (Huelva) and the whole process ran smoothly.

The reservation muchoviaje was uneventful, contact by email was fast and efficient collection was conducted in two parts as had been agreed, and eventually accepts the bond site without problems.

Previously I had read negative comments about the company, but I the only one I can see I got a good price on a quality product without the drawbacks of a travel agency trying to sell me a product that does not interest me.
Opinion: megabecks.

0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Top WordPress Themes