OPINION MuchoViaje SERVICES

I booked two trips with Muchoviaje and the truth is I am very happy with the service provided.


Designed to travel well in advance, the truth is that I believe that there is no better website with prices more affordable and where you have much chance of opening times and prices.


In addition the customer Muchoviaje is very good, the truth is that I answered all the questions asked. I am very happy as there are agencies that pass the client.


The only downside is that sometimes there are hotels on the page are not the site level, ie, that are well below that of the page in terms of care, services ... aspects that may damage the good image of Muchoviaje.

0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Top WordPress Themes